black image
msoy :  black content for black people : site map

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Moving Up the Google Ranks

Drum Roll Please ... after several months of serious SEO research and implementation, I have succesefully navigated Multiple Shades of You Online (www.msoyonline.com) up the page rank system. MSOY has moved from a not-so noticable 3 to an impressive 5. Now the skys the limit, the sky being a page rank of 10! Improving my site rank has not been easy, and its going to get even harder from here. However I strongly believe that continueing to work on my SEO Skills essentially is the key. If you would like to learn more about how I've moved up in the rank keep reading sista_web and visit Urban Dynamics (http://ud.msoyonline.com) my official Black Business Web Solutions site. There you will find all my SEO Tips, Marketing Tools, and more.

Keep Moving (up the ranks that is)
sista_web









Black Bloggin, Black Buzz News, Black Online Entreprenuers, Sista Web, Mo Funnies, multiple shades of you online © LaShanda Henry 2005-2006 | lhenry@msoyonline.com
 


STEAL THESE