black image
msoy :  black content for black people : site map

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

HTML / Web Design Howto Help

I created Multiple Shades of You Online to be a helpful resource on multiple levels. One of msoy's key mini-projects is the Sistweb blog (http://sistaweb.blogspot.com/), which aims to provide web support specifically for African American Web Designers and Do-It-Yourself Entrepeneurs. If you have any questions about web design or html feel free to email me:

email - lhenry@msoyonline.com
subject - Sistweb HTML Howto Support

The advice is free to read and free to try. I'm not responsible for how you use it, but I would like to give any helpful insight that I can. In return for my help, all I would like is to post my response to your questions on the sistaweb blog to serve as a guide for others.

Take Care,
lhenry
www.msoyonline.com









Black Bloggin, Black Buzz News, Black Online Entreprenuers, Sista Web, Mo Funnies, multiple shades of you online © LaShanda Henry 2005-2006 | lhenry@msoyonline.com
 


STEAL THESE