Web Design Packages Starting $250 : Small Business Holiday Special
You don't need to spend hundreds or even over $1000 plus to get the site design that you want. Let LaShanda Henry, founder of Urban Dynamics Black Business Web Tools design or re-Design your website at a price you can afford.
I am currently offering my web design services to those interested in setting up a small website with great design and quick service at a low price. I just finished working on Simply Exquisite Events (http://www.simplyexquisiteevents.com), an elegant wedding website. The site looks great and I finished it in under a week!
Though I have experience working with a variety of companies, I specialize in working with Small Black Businesses interested in developing quality websites. I offer 2 Web Packages at $250 and $350; the difference is the smaller package includes design for upto 8 pages and the latter package is for upto 16 webpages. These packages do not include shopping cart design.
In addition to site design my web packages include 4 custom graphics including banner design, inclusion in the Search Urban Directory, Urban Dynamics Black Business Web tools - 1 Year premium account membership, and 2 site updates (simple text editing/image inclusion) after design completion, along with a complimentary consultation on setting up web hosting/domain registration if needed. I require a partial payment of half the total fee before starting a project, and then other half after completion. All service fees are paid through paypal.
I also provide graphics design, custom banner services starting at $15. All custmers recieve a 50% Discount for the Urban Dynamics Black Banner Rotator (read about the ad rotaion here) or inclusion on the Urban Chique Afro-eBoutiques Site. Click here to read more about my graphics design services or visit http://bwomen.blackgirlclick.com.
Recent Banners Include:
This offer is for a limited time only so reserve your web design slot before the holiday rush. For more details email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Dynamics Black Business Web Tools
Want to learn how to improve your website. Get a copy of my e-book: Building your Black Business Online ( http://bwomen.blackgirlclick.com/biz-tools/)
Labels: black banners, Black Business, graphics design, resources, web design
$7.95 - Black PR Post Opportunity
Want more clicks? Get a Black Buzz PR Plug...
Quite a few of my readers have asked me to help them generate more online traffic to their websites and from time to time I try to feature various Black Businessess on my websites and blogs. This being the holiday season, everyone is online right now so it is a great time for online businesses to take advantage of innovative ways to be seen.
For the next 3 days I am offering a website plug opportunity for those who are interested in tapping into my growing network. For $7.95 I will post your site summary, article, press release, or product promotion on the following pages:
- Black Business Women Connect
- Black Online Entrepreneurs
- Sistas Making Money [Blog] + 1 Bulletin Post
- 1 Free Text Only Submission to the Search Urban Directory
This offer expires 12/1/07 so take advantage of it while there is time. This is a great opportunity for those looking to connect with Black Professionals who might be interested in their services AND adding your links to relevant pages is a great way to help improve your search engine optimization. The RSS Feeds for these sites search engine friendly and are featured on various yahoo groups and social groups like: Black Business Women Connect [the group] and Networking Black Women Who Work at Home [yahoo newsgoup].
Essentially I am offering you the opportunity to have your submission posted on multiple pages, to increase your online exposure.
How does the Black Buzz PR Plug Work?
- Send your submission/website info to: email@example.com
Subject = Black Buzz PR Submission
- Submit your site to the Seasrch Urban Directory
If your submission is approved it will be posted online and you will recieve a paypal invoice. All submissions will be screened, and not all will be accepted. I will only approve content that is relevant to African American online viewers and that does NOT include profanity, violence, or pornography. I also am NOT accepting submissions that include large images or consist of more than 1, small, tasteful relevant image.
Take advantage of this and take care!
Urban Dynamics Black Business Web Tools
Labels: advertising, marketing
Moving Up In The Ranks: Google Page Ranks
Getting to the top of the search engine pool requires more than good content. Even the best sites have to do their fair share of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). What does that mean to you?
This means that you should be regularly checking your site stats, visiting website analyzers like quantcast.com to see if your site is generating less than 2,000 unique hits a month, and most importantly regularly searching google using keywords related to your website. Now if your website does not come up on the first 3 google search result pages, if your site doesn't even come up if you search for your webpage name, then you have some serious Search Engine Optimizing to do.
Why is SEO so important? Well, if you can't see your site at the top of Google search engine queries, you need to find out if Google can see you. For starters check your Google page rank, which goes from 0 - 10. Having a page rank above 6 is a good indication that your site is quite popular online. After all, Google page rank was developed to let you know how many people are linking to your site, and frequenting it on a regular basis.
Of course there is more to it than that, but that's the nuts and bolts of the equation. If you would like to improve your page rank (ie your web visibility) you should take advantage of Google's marketing tools. The Google site map is a great tool for getting more of your pages indexed on Google. If you have a decent budget, sign up for Google's Adwords ad campaign. You can tailor your maximum spending per day, to get the advertising package that meets your needs and your budget.
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, doing a link exchange with sites that have higher pageranks, helps to boost your own. Also remember that creating a lot of regularly updated, quality pages also helps. The more content the better, so keep that in mind.
Plus it doesn't hurt to hit the streets or in the case of the internet, popular social groups, and let other know about what you are doing. Word of Mouth marketing is an age old technique that never goes out of style. Plus, it helps to get more people interested in linking to your site and the more links you have, the better your search visibility will be. Search engines love to love the pages that get lots of links. You can up your link game by creating a myspace page and adding friends with similar content or a similar audience to yours. Remember to ad a text signature consisting of your site name, catchy keyword phrase, and url to the end of forum posts, email posts, and article submissions. And don't forget to add a tell a friend script to your website so that viewers who like your site can share it with others.
So take these tips into consideration and DO your SEO research. But don't just research, remember to actually put these techniques into action. It takes time, work and dedication, but you can make it happen.
lhenryUrban Dynamics Black Business Web ToolsBlack Business Women Online
Labels: google, marketing, search engine optimization
SEO and Search Urban: Black Directory
When it comes to SEO, one of the most common techniques for optimizing your site for search engines, is getting your site listed on other websites that:
- Have Related Web Content
- Generate Strong Web Traffic
- Reach your target Audience
- Have High Goolge Page Rank (a Page Rank of 4 or Higher
- Provide Relevant Banner Exchanges or Ad Packages
The Search Urban Directory was created to do all these things and more, with the primary goal of promoting Black Websites while providing African American online viewers with access to the best, quality Black pages online and highlighting new, websites and information that is relevant to the Black Community at Large. From Black News and Commentary to Websites for Black Women and support for Black Business, Search Urban aims to spread the word about all that is Hot, Positive, Quality, Educational, Entertaining, and Innovative as far as Black Online Content.
The best part of the Search Urban Directory is that it is featured on several sites, so that site submitters get the most exposure possible. Review the directory or submit your black website today.
Search Urban Directory:
Labels: marketing, search engine, SEO
Do you need Black Clipart?
A great place to find professional African American photography, clipart, and flash movies to add to your website *Please note: The images in this post are not free clipart, they are simply illustrations of the quality clipart you will find on istockphoto.com, so do not copy them. Go to istockphoto.com and purchase these and other African Amerian clipart images.
The Black Clipart Directory
For a complete listing of black clip art and free clipart sites, visit multiple shades of you online and reviewe the black clipart section.
-Search Urban: Black Directory
Labels: clipart, resources
The Secret to Creating Your Own e-books
I love writing, and when I discovered that I could turn my personal howtos into e-books everyone could enjoy, I went nuts! If you want to create your own e-book or if you are interested in why they are becoming so popular, let me fill you in on my e-book howto success.
First and foremost, creating e-books is are great for several reasons:
- Sharing Your Knowledge, Skill Set, or Experience with Others
- Generating Extra Income
- Generating Traffic to Your site
- Marketing Your Product or Service
- Building a Network of Interested Readers
I create my e-books for these and other reasons. My first collection, Mahogany Momma eGuides
, is special to me because it allows me to share my advice and resources with other African American mothers. It also always me to have total control over creating a Mommy Magazine that fits my interests and reader circle. In addition to Mahogany Momma, I also have a series of Black Business eBooks available on Urban Dynamics: The Web Resources for Black Busiess Owners and Entrepreneurs
. I've created over 10 African American e-Books
this year, and I'm looking forward to working on the next one.Now Down to the HowTo Part
- Pick a topic of interest to you that you know you can research and successfully write about
- Create an Outline of Your eBook, separate your points into chapters and focus on finishing one chapter at a time. Breaking up your text into smaller parts makes it easier to write about
- Do your research, write, edit, repeat (continue this process until you create something that's professional, quality, and what you envision it to be)
- Now I'm an MS Word fanatic but if you do not have access to word another processing program to take advantage of is Google Docs and SpreadSheets, this is Free Online Software and great for creating documents
- If you are trying to creating an e-book with special features like embedded tables, a calender, etc., take a look at the free downloadable templates that Microsoft Office provides.
- Once you have created your e-book you will need to design a book cover. Now here is my biggest of secrets.... I use istockphoto.com for great high quality African American images, Black clipart, and stock photography. You can get an istock image for between $1 and $5. It's so cheap and the quality is so great, if you didn't know this is one of the best kept net secrets there is.
- Now open your grapics program and design that cover! Or pay someone to do it for you.
- After the book and the cover is done, convert your e-Book into .pdf form. I use the software: pdf995, it works and its free.
- The best place to sell your e-book is Payloadz.com, this site provides free and affordable services for those who want to sell downloads like e-books or software. You can even create your own affiliate program to boost traffic and generate more revenue.
- When I go to events like Black Expos or Book Fairs, my e-Books provide great merchandise for extra sales and also promotional giveaways or trades. Now you are probably wondering how I promote my e-books offline. I burn them onto cds! You can by a pack of 100 cds and cases and sell your e-book cds for as much as you like. And if you want to go for a more professional look, sometimes I get my CDs professionally printed by Kunaki.com. Again, this is another great, cheap site to take use of. It is even a great resource for those who want to put their songs or movies on cd or dvd.
- If you want to find out more about how to market your e-book visit Urban Dynamics Black Business website and read this post on Tips for Advertising Online.
Now there you have it, this is how I make me e-Books and how you can make some too. At first it will take awhile to get out all the kinks, but I'm sure you will figure it out. And for added inspiration take a look at all my African American e-Books
Good Luck! And Happy Writing...
]Do Check Out My: Black Business E-Books
| Black Business Books
| Sistas Making Money on Myspace
| Sistapreneur Social Group
Labels: e-books, Howto Guide, self publishing
Learn How I Built My Black Businsses Online
I often receive emails from individuals interested in expanding their online business. Some people want to know how to generate more traffic, others are looking for web design advice, and most are looking for ways to make money. A few years ago I developed Urban Dynamics, web tools for Black Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
. I recently updated the site to better answer the questions of those who would like to better build their business online.
Urban Dynamics is packed with information. It includes:
- Marketing Advice
- Traffic Generating Tips
- Web Howtos
- Black Business News and RSS Feeds
- Black Business Networking Links
- Business Book Recommendations
- Banner and Advertising Campaigns
- Web Design Packages
- And More
The official url: www.msoyonline.com/udDo Check Out My: Black Business E-Books
| Black Business Books
| Sistas Making Money on Myspace
| Sistapreneur Social Group